The CDL Driver – Operator will be part of a team responsible for the safe and proper execution of Talon Environmental Services Operations. The CDL Operator Equipment Technician will be responsible for the transportation of industrial cleaning equipment and materials to and from all job sites. You will perform industrial services with the team while at customer sites.
- Drives company vehicles with valid license. If DOT driver, complies with all DOT regulations and record-keeping.
- Safety operates and maintains assigned truck.
- Promotes the company’s business by conducting work assignments in a professional and safe manner.
- Complete daily pre-trip and post trip inspections.
- Adheres to Federal, State and Company regulations.
- Responsible for hookup and breakdown of equipment using proper tools and procedure.
- When not driving, will perform a range of general laboring duties with the industrial cleaning team.
- Completes service log, service receipts and other paperwork associated with the work performed.
- Cleans up work area and equipment after work is complete.
- Ensures quality company standards.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Per Diem (for travel).
Talon Environmental Services is a leading provider of environmental and industrial cleaning solutions to the downstream and midstream energy sectors. We are leaders in each of our respective service lines, including, Tank Cleaning, Water Treatment, Vacuum Services, Hydroblasting, Hydro excavation, and Industrial Logistics & Transportation.
- Possess and Maintain as a minimum, CDL Class B license or higher a plus.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Basic math skill.
- Able to follow all applicable safety rules and procedures.
- Must be able to work various hours and travel out of town.
- Equipment knowledge.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.